Jen & Gary

We are a young, vibrant couple who enjoy life.

Thursday, June 02, 2005

Life at the Osbecks

Well Ladies & Gentlemen,

Welcome to the Osbeck's first blog. Hang on to your hats, because this could be a little rough!

Life here at the Osbecks, is sometimes what some might call BORING! We don't have kids, but we do have 2 fluffy spoiled cats & one overgrown lap dog, COCO. She is a big, stinky, chocolate lab, but we love her anyway. Gary and I spend most of our time working around the house. In the summer, we are die hard lawn people. You know, those people who spend hour after hour on Saturdays, mowing, planting, edging, weed whipping, putting in fresh mulch... yep! Thats us! And it gets worse... on Saturday & Sunday mornings, we get up, drink coffee and read the paper while watching the news... we are LAME! OH, we are lame! Well, Okay maybe not SO lame! Gary is in the National Guards (I am so proud of my man) and I Jen will be one day an interior designer.. and a darn good one at that! So good, all you people reading this will have to take out second mortgages just to afford me... JUST KIDDING! I might be able to work out a deal... (if i like you, and you don't piss me off!)

Well, it's almost bed time! I need my beauty sleep..

Blog atcha later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home