Jen & Gary

We are a young, vibrant couple who enjoy life.

Friday, June 03, 2005

TGIF!

I don't know what it is! But this four day week is kill'n me! I am soo glad it's Friday!! WHOO -HOO!! I do feel bad for Gary, he has National Guards this weekend and can't take advantage of this beautiful weekend. But not to worry, our little Gary is quite the little trooper. He will go to Camp Grayling and train his men. He will show them what it's like to be a true solider.. GOOD JOB, DEAR! I on the other hand, will spend my weekend, mowing the lawn, doing laundry, and of course, clean the house. Now who's the lucky girl?? HUH? Well, all this chat about work has made me tired. I think I am going to grab a BIG glass of wine, and who knows... watch a rerun or something!

Have a great weekend everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home