Jen & Gary

We are a young, vibrant couple who enjoy life.

Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Sweet Release!

We've made it to hump day! Just two more days to go until the blessed this weekend! In the spirit of celebrating the middle of this hot week, gary and I decided to go to "Hooters" for some good 'ol cold beer and wings. We sat out on the patio, and enjoyed ourselves and munched on over priced, super greasy wings. YUM! YUM! It was very relaxing! Just chatting w/ my hubby about the days events. After our fab meal, I had scheduled a one hour massage to help destress me. My life has been very stressful lately, and it has sure taken it's toll on my body. So I cruised up to Creative Wellness for my appointmet. She massaged, pulled on my legs, rubbed my feet and buttocks! I could hardly move when she was done! I feel like a new woman! My sinuses cleared, my back feels so much better.... SWEET RELEASE!


1 Comments:

Blogger Kelli said...

I'm SO jealous!!!

11:04 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home