Jen & Gary

We are a young, vibrant couple who enjoy life.

Saturday, October 14, 2006

Is It Fall or Winter?

I can't believe this weather! Thursday, it was snowing and blowing! One would think we were in about mid November or December! Secretly, I didn't mind it. It was nice to come home to a nice, warm house and put on a sweat suit, and cuddle up while watching the Thursday night line up. However, I am glad that it's sunny and about 50degrees out today.

While out shopping, I noticed that all the Christmas stuff was out! Yeah! I love Christmas! This year I was fortunate enough to find my Christmas cards already! Jill and Kelli, I don't think that I am going to have any competion this year! I am going to be "first place" for sure! They were just what I was looking for!

Today, Gary and I got up and ran up to Wal-mart. Gary has been wanting a little fire bowl, pit time thingings for quite some time. He thinks it would great to burn up all the little sticks,twigs and whatever he can find! Fortuantely, Wal-mart had one priced at $50. which is a really great deal. So now that we are home, Gary has already assembled it and has a fire going.. what a pyro! Tonight Gary and I are heading to some friends house to carve pumkins and drink, it should be a good time

Well, I am off! Have to take out the Dijorno pizza out of the oven!! Have a great day!

2 Comments:

Blogger Jill Corwin said...

I am sure your cards will be first place! I am looking forward to getting one! :D

2:33 PM  
Blogger Kelli said...

FIRST PLACE FIRST PLACE! Shall I reserve a place in my house for it already? I am looking forward to receiving it!

10:24 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home