Jen & Gary

We are a young, vibrant couple who enjoy life.

Sunday, June 18, 2006

Musical Rooms

Once again, the Osbecks have switched rooms around. Our shower in our master bedroom has leak somewhere so therefore we can't use it until we get it fixed, so.... again, we switched our rooms around. Our bedroom is now in the mid-sized bedroom across the hall from our larger bathroom. Now, the office is in our big bedroom. It's such a big task to switch rooms around! First you have to empty the bedroom out, and then clean it.. load it back up.. and our computer desk is a BEAST! Although it's going to work out just fine, because I am going to try to make it like a TV room as well so Gary can watch sports while on the computer... he'll never leave this room! Gary and I worked on our big switch ALL day! We got up, started up some coffee, and then got right to work. I didn't shower until aroun 7pm. and I still have stuff I could do!

After our moving experience, we headed to some friends for yet another patio party. We had such a good time. Let me just say, that most of these guys are military, so they aren't right, but they have a terribly funny way about things. One of our friends, Mike decided he needed his military helmet to help him with his card game. So, needless to say, there he sat with his great helmet on with the microphone attached to it.. playing uchre. ..very classy group.

Today, Gary and I are re cooping from yesterday and last night. We got up and went to breakfast, ran to Target and now we are home. I grabbed a quick nap and then went and got a couple of whoppers for our lunch... now I have some jazz on and plan on maybe reading my "Traditional Home" magazine. Oh, and by the way.. I am in the market for a convertable. It probably won't happen until next yr.. or maybe the yr after.. but I am looking.. it has to be just right. I am thinking a Mustang..but we'll see.

Have a Great rest of the day!

2 Comments:

Blogger Jill Corwin said...

The newer Mustangs are awesome, but any Mustang is great (except for late 70's/early 80's) :)

I hope you find the car of your dreams! I can't wait to go cruisin' with you!

8:46 PM  
Blogger Jen & Gary said...

yes, I am thinking about something like a 98 or 99.

9:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home