Jen & Gary

We are a young, vibrant couple who enjoy life.

Saturday, May 20, 2006

Good Times

Yesterday I was beside myself at work. I could hardly sit still! All I wanted to do was leave, call up some girlfriends, and chat it up! Finally the day ended and some girls from work decided to come on over. It was grand! Gary was/is out of town for the weekend, so it was a perfect oppurtunity to get to get together with some friends. Gretchen and Carol came over and we sat and had some fun drinks complete with strawberries and colorful little umbrellas. We laughed so hard I thought I was going to burst! It was a wonderful evening and we didn't finish laughing until around 3:30 am. As you can imagine, I am now so tired I can hardly see straight! but it was a wonderful evening.

Today, I didn't get out of bed till about 10am. I lounged in my pj's robe, and a good cup of coffee until 1pm...bad! bad! I then met up with a girlfriend for lunch and then we went to Lowes. I bought some flowers to plant, and then I picked up my wallpaper. I am hoping that tomorrow will be much more productive! I had hoped that I would get much more accomplished, but I guess that's what ya get for party'n! Have a wonderful weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home