Jen & Gary

We are a young, vibrant couple who enjoy life.

Saturday, May 06, 2006

Grandmother's Clock

Today Gary and I ventured over to his parents house. Once there, we decided to go to his Aunts house. Once there, Gary's Aunt wanted us to take his Grandmother's clock. This is a beautiful clock! It's actually called a Grandmother's clock, but it's like a Grandfather clock, just a tad smaller. It's an antique, and has weights and pedelum. It needs in to be worked on, but I am so excited about it! First of all, it's an heirloom, second of all it look so pretty in my house!

Last night some girls from work and I all went out to dinner. I don't think I have ever laughed so hard in my life! After our dinner, we back to my house for some margrita's! YUMMY. Again, laughing uncontrollably . It's so nice to have some good friends to go do dinner and drinks.

I can't believe this weekend is almost over! I really just want to put some pj's on and lounge....therefore, I am going to get off this computer and change...

Have a great weekend!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jill Corwin said...

I can't wait to see the clock. How special! Love~JILL

7:59 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home