Jen & Gary

We are a young, vibrant couple who enjoy life.

Monday, May 01, 2006

Mondays..not so fun.

I am not so impressed with Mondays, never have, never will. They seem to be the longest, days. Today, I got up late, and then I was late to work (only by a minute, but still LATE) Once I got to work , I was called into the boss's office. She had been checking everyone's work and ran accross mine. She wanted to point some things that I wasn't doing right. Now, I am glad she is checking my work, because I am still fairly new at my job, and it's nice to know what needs to be improved. However, I have been working so hard to get things right, I just wanted to cry! I think she know I was on the verge of tears, because then she said, " you are very well." After our little meeting, the rest of the day went pretty smoothly. Our bosses ordered pizza for us...yummy!

Once I got home from work, Gary and I grilled for dinner, and sat out in our 3 seasons room and watched the news. After the news, I called my sister, and she just happened to be in our neighborhood test driving a car. So, she stopped in and we checked out her soon to be new wheels. It's a great looking car! It's a 2005 Nissan Altima, fully loaded..leather, bose stereo etc. Once my sister left, Gary and I went for a walk. It is so nice to be able to walk in our nice neighborhood, and enjoy all the pretty trees. Gary and I usually hold hands and talk about things we want to do to our yard. Anyway, now we are home, and settleing in for the night.. I am getting so sleepy!

Have a good night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home