Jen & Gary

We are a young, vibrant couple who enjoy life.

Thursday, April 20, 2006

A Little Fruity

I did it! I finally started the cleasening diet I had been meaning to start for quite some time. My first day was all protein shakes.. every 2 hours! YUCK! but I did it! Protein and water all day long. Yesterday and today was all fruit. I must admit, I did cheat a little bit, but I feel so much better. I feel so much more enerjectic and no so bloated. I know that I will do this diet again next week. I am not sure how much weight I have lost, if any, but I do feel so much better.

Along with my dieting, I have been walking. Coco and I walk every night for at least 45-60 mins. With the weather being so wonderful, walking has been very enjoyable. As I was walking tonight, I was noticing the trees in bloom and everyone was out mowing, raking and picking up their yards. I am so glad spring/summer is upon us. I am looking forward to being in the sun and planting. Speaking of planting, just one more month, and I can start putting out my flowers in my front yard. I usually use 6 flats for the beds up my front sidewalk! It's a lot of hard work, but very beautiful because I use impatients and plant them very close together so they look like a colorful carpet.

I am looking forward to this weekend. Not that we have anything exciting planned, it will just be nice to have a couple of days off. Work has been going very well, and I am enjoying the people there. Time flies by! I am ending my 5th week on the job. I should be a permanent employee by mid June. It may seem like a ways off, but it will fly by I am sure. I am looking to getting bigger checks.

Well, it's Thurs. night and I am heading to bed! Have a good night.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jill Corwin said...

Sounds good Jen! Keep up the good work! love, JILL

4:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home