Jen & Gary

We are a young, vibrant couple who enjoy life.

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Homework to Do.

As many of you know, I am taking a class, and I have homework, and I just don't have any real desire to do it. Not that it's hard either.... I just would rather stare out into outerspace, I think.. I am tired, and have worked hard on the computer all day......and I just don't want to do it!

Work is soo good! God sure knows what he is doing. The office that I am in, is very nuturing and out for the better good. I am so excited about the whole situation...

Nothing much going on here, Gary is still running like his pants are on fire, due to training for the race he will be in. Honestly, its a great cause, but he is driving me nuts! Run, run, run.. he is like Forest Gump, and just keeps going. AUUGGH

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home