Jen & Gary

We are a young, vibrant couple who enjoy life.

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

HIRED!....Well, for the most part...

Yes, you heard me right! I had my interview, and got the blessed call this morning. I am hired! Well, almost. It's a temp to hire position, so I will work for 500 hrs and then I will be hired full time. It sounds like an interesting job, because the company does contract work for the State and federal governments. Also pay wise, once I am hired full time, I will be making more than I was at Auto-Owners with quarterly bonuses. I am hoping and praying this all works out for me. It's very interesting work, and for an up and coming company in our community. I am so thankful for this new position.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jill Corwin said...

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

5:56 PM  
Blogger Kelli said...

Yea! Proud of you! Jill and I must be good luck. :)

6:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home