Jen & Gary

We are a young, vibrant couple who enjoy life.

Thursday, March 09, 2006

An Interview

I am so excited! I just got off the phone with Sue from Career Quest... I have an interview!! I am very happy about it! It's Monday, so I have a little time to prepare mentally. My interview is with a company called Maximus. They are a consulting company with the government. I would be doing research along with some data entry. This position is temp to hire, so it will be nice because then I will know if I really like the job. So, for those of you who are prayers, please pray that the interview will go well, and I will have this job.

On a different note, I have been cleaning like a son of a gun! My next step is to clean the laundry room and family room....it's really sad that I have to clean the laundry room, but it gets kinda nasty because that's were the cats have their litter box... Lovely! At any rate, I hope everyone has a good night, and a good weekend just in case I don't blog ...JILL AND KELLI are coming!

2 Comments:

Blogger Jill Corwin said...

Yeah for the interview! I am excited to hear all about it!

10:17 PM  
Blogger Jill Corwin said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home