Jen & Gary

We are a young, vibrant couple who enjoy life.

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Happy Freak'n Valentines!

Okay, it's Valentines Day....Gary and I USE to have a romantic, candlelight dinner with roses, champagne .. I even had jelwrey sent to me from time to time!! Now I think that we are on a downward spiral. I had a card set out for Gary this morning, and he got me a card on his lunch hour.. So I thought that at least we could aim for the romantic dinner and he decided that Xbox was a little more important.. and after some wonderful chicken dish he threw together, he decided he would make it his "do laundry" night. Now, he is in working out on the eliptical.. FANTASTIC.... oh, and I ain't getting any tonight.. if ya know what I mean.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kelli said...

Mine pretty much sucked too. Bummer, eh. Hope the rest of your week is so fabulous you forget all about it.

9:43 PM  
Blogger Jen & Gary said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:54 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home