Jen & Gary

We are a young, vibrant couple who enjoy life.

Sunday, January 22, 2006

Home Alone

This weekend was Gary's "drill" weekend with the National Guards.. I have to admit that I like my weekends alone. It gives me a chance to do anything I want to do.. So yesterday, I got up, and went with my friend Stacy to my favorite store, "About the Home" in Grand Ledge. I bought myself a new "jazz" CD. Which you can look at, at www.sweetsax.com I love it! It's a great CD if you are drinking wine, having a dinner, party, or you need something that is "nondemading"....LOVE IT! Anyway, I also put a grapey, plaque for my kitchen on layaway. It says "Wine, Nectar of the gods." I just think that it's appropriate because my kitchen is "winey, grapey, etc." Anyway, after the store, Stacy and I went to lunch with Eric (Stacy's hubby) and Stacy's father in law, "Chunk." After our lunch, Stacy and I dropped the boys off and went to Hobby Lobby and Target. It was a fun day! Today, I was planning on getting up, and going to church, but I didn't sleep good last night at all, so I didn't quite make it to church. Which I know is terrible, but I will for sure go next week. Now I am planning on running and getting a few groceries, and doing some cleaning, laundry. I like to have everything cleaned and dinner ready so when Gary comes home, we can just relax, actually what will happen is that he will come home, eat and go to bed! I have to admit, I miss the little guy when he is gone... but I would never tell him that!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jill Corwin said...

I am glad you had a good weekend. I hope you are sleeping better soon!

9:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home