Jen & Gary

We are a young, vibrant couple who enjoy life.

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Looking Forward to a New Year!

2005 has come and gone and I must say it's nice to have a clean slate. The past year has been kinda a bumpy road! I turned 30, quit my job, went into couseling..and the list could go on! Therefore, I am looking forward to a new year in which I am hopeing to find a new, great job, possibly becoming pregnant and enjoying life. I feel as if I have finally come to peace with a few things in my life that I have been struggling with, and I am ready to start this New year out on the right foot!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jill Corwin said...

I am sure that you will have a wonderful year in 2006. I am glad that you have found some resolve in 2005 and had many positive changes too.

7:22 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home