Jen & Gary

We are a young, vibrant couple who enjoy life.

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

IT'S MY BLOG!

I titled this blog "IT'S MY BLOG" because every time I come here I have something to complain about.. However, it is my blog, so I will do with it as I please!

I have been trying so hard to find a job! Even just the thoughts about having a 9-5 job with a constant paycheck gives me butterflies in my stomach! I yurn for a time of having BENEFITS! I am learning slowly but surely that God is in control, and also letting him have control. It's been a tough, tough lesson to learn. So, while I was in the shower this morning, getting ready to take my resume' to a temp agency, a Bible verse popped into my head... "Thy word is a lamp unto my feet and a light unto my path" I then got to thinking about the concept. If I was walking on a darken path, and had a flash light in my hand, the flash light would only light up the path directly in front of me and not the whole path. Now applying this concept to my life, God might only light up my life enough to let me see a situation at a time and not my year, or life for that matter. In the mean time, I will have to trust that God is taking me down the right path, and that it's the right destination.. Whew! that's a hard thing to do! Trust, rely etc, etc... So when it comes to my job, I need to trust that God is leading me to the perfect job, and to just take one day at a time.. one resume' at a time, on interview at a time..

So, I am begging all of you please, please pray that the right job will com to pass!


Love you all! ~Jen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home