Jen & Gary

We are a young, vibrant couple who enjoy life.

Saturday, September 24, 2005

A Nice Fall Day

Today was a wonderful day! Gary surprised me with breakfast in bed, which consisted of danish, coffee and a bagel/egg sandwich.. what a guy! After the wonderful breakfast, Gary and I then started our day of work. We mowed the lawn, bagged it all, weed whipped and edged. After that excitement, we ventured to Lowe's to get some fertilizer for the lawn and mums. While Gary fertilized and watered the lawn, I planted my fall mums. They are soo pretty! Yellows, oranges and plum colors. I planted them in my urns on our front porch and in my flower box under my garage window. After our worked was completed, Gary and I showered and went for lunch at the "Nuthouse" after lunch, we went up to Uncle John's Cider Mill. We had so much fun. We got apples, cider etc, and then we did my favorite activity... did some wine tasting! They make apple wine and offer many other Michigan wines... yummy, yummy.. Gary and I bought a few bottles... =) We came home, and made our dinner and walked the dog...oh, and I made carmel apples... FABULOUS!!! It was a wonderful day!! I love fall!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jill Corwin said...

Sounds sooo fun!

8:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home