Jen & Gary

We are a young, vibrant couple who enjoy life.

Thursday, September 22, 2005

A New "DO"

Today it rained and rained. Which I was perfectly fine with because I have been pulling weeds all week for a friend of mine, and I am so sore, that I don't even like to think about standing to walk! So as you can imagine, I was thankful for the break... So, I slept in, got up chatted w/ my mom a bit and then I jumped in the shower. I got to meet my friend Stacy for lunch, and then did some shopping. This evening I then had a hair appointment. My plan was to keep with the same hair style I had, stacked in the back, and longer on the sides... however, I got looking at hair magazines... ( bad idea!) yes, that's when the plans change. I decided to do something totally different! I went shorter on one side, and then it's longer on the other... I know that this sounds terribly bazziare, but it actually turned out rather well! Granted, it's a little crazy, but the good thing about hair is, that it grows back! And if any of you know me at all, you know that I am usually up to try anything ONCE!

As, many of you know I am not a big sports fanatic, however, since I have moved to the Lansing/East Lansing area, people here are crazy about football! I, and I hate to admit it, have kinda caught the football bug. Especially coming up October 1st!! Michigan is playing Michigan State University!!! I am so excited because we are going to the campus, and tailgaiting!! YEEE HAAA! Cold beers, cool weather, some sweatshirts & some great friends, all while watching the game! It sounds like fun to me! I am soo excited! Where we sit, the football players all run through.. so it should be fun... we get to see all the "tight ends!"

1 Comments:

Blogger Jill Corwin said...

Can't wait to see the new do! Love ya JILL

10:16 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home