Jen & Gary

We are a young, vibrant couple who enjoy life.

Sunday, June 26, 2005

Light at the End of the Tunnel



Well, I did it! I finally put in my application in to Ethan Allen! As most of you know, I have hated my job for the past few years. I mean, insurance really isn't my cup of tea. Therefore, I have explored many avenues in which I could go. And now that I am 30, I have decided for sure I would like to be an interior designer. I am signed up for school, and ready to go!! Wanting to learn more, and work with incredible designers, I decided I would apply for a job with Ethan Allen. So, Friday I called in sick (naughty, naughty) and put in my resume' and my application. I was so fortunate on how things went! I talked with the district manager, and then the sales manager. So keep your fingers crossed people, & pray, that working at Ethan Allen will become a reality for me! I am so tired of being miserable. I am ready for something new...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home