Jen & Gary

We are a young, vibrant couple who enjoy life.

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

The Old Man In the Back

Have you ever had one of those days?? Today was one of them! In the first place, I hate my job. I hate the work, I strongly dislike the people & I long for the day when I can walk out of there and never look back... But nontheless, today was the worse! People in my department were argueing, and I just seemed like I couldn't get anything done! well, in the midst of the chaos, I decided to get up and walk around and clear my mind. During my walk, I stopped over to my friend Al's desk. Now, Al has been with the company for about 32 yrs. He walks with a limp, and has a off - the - wall sense of humor. He can make me laugh so hard I think that I am going to wet myself! At any rate, I sat down and started to chat with my buddy Al. We sat and laughed at people as they walked by, made fun of the manager and discussed our favorite Starbuck's coffee. On the way back to my desk, I felt happier... my good ol' buddy Al.. The old man in the back pulled me through once again!

1 Comments:

Blogger Kelli said...

Sorry you had a rough day. Yes, I think we are all thankful for the "Al's" of the world. Hope tomorrow is better! Love ya!

11:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home