Jen & Gary

We are a young, vibrant couple who enjoy life.

Monday, September 19, 2005

I'm Back

For those who thought I have fallen off the face of the earth, I AM BACK! I apologize for taking so long to write a new blog! I have no excuses, just that I am lazy. Well, life has changed so much for me in the past few months. I quit Auto-Owners, and thought I had a job with Ethan Allen, but that didn't work out. Then, I had several interviews and nothing has seemed to work out for me. Therefore, I am still unemployed and getting a little discouraged. It's kinda crazy, because I thought I was doing the right thing, leaving the job I hated to pursue a career that I would love, and I think that one day that will happen, but I think God wanted to teach me a few lessons first. Which I have learned few things, I have learned to trust God for finances, and know that God will supply our needs. I have also learned to relax, take one day at a time. Also, I am learning sleeping in sometimes is FANTASTIC...oh, I have also learned that I hate daytime TV! So, in a nutshell, I am taking one day at a time, trusting God.

On that note, I am thinking of starting to sell Silpada jewelry. I am very much excited about it!! It's great sterling silver jewelry, it's a little more expensive, however, you get what you pay for. I am still researching the business in of it, but I am finding that I don't have to do a "speel" for a party, and you have the potential to make some made cash if you work hard at it...therefore I am thinking...hhhhmmm, what else do I have to do with myself??? So, if anyone wants to check out the website, and let me know what you think...really, I would like to everyone's opinions because it really does help... I think.... here's the website..https://www.silpada.com
Anywho....that's what's go'n on here.... I promise to keep this blog update more on a regular basis. But don't hold your breath.

Love you all!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jill Corwin said...

yea! Jen's B--aaa--ck!

6:04 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home