Jen & Gary

We are a young, vibrant couple who enjoy life.

Friday, September 23, 2005

It's a Boy!!!

Today was such an exciting day! My friend Stacy found out that she is having a boy! She had her ultra sound today and I got to join in in the festivities! This afternoon we all ( Stacy's mom, dad, husband & me) all cramped in to Stacy's jeep and we all went in to the Doc's office. It was so exciting to see the baby! The nurse asked Stacy if she wanted to know the sex of the baby, and all of us together said "YES!" and sure enough clear as day, there it was, the little pee-pee! We all stood there in amazement as the little guy opened it's mouth, curled up in a little ball, and kept moving and moving! It was such a wonderful thing to see! I am so happy that I was allowed to be a part of such a blessed event! Stacy is going to name her little boy Landen Jay Tucker Christenson. I just love it! I look forward to be there through the pregnancy w/Stacy, I think that I could be a tad more excited about it than she is, however I haven't had to deal w/ morning sickness!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jill Corwin said...

It is so fun to watch a pregnancy from the outside! You will have so much fun being "Auntie Jen"

8:54 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home