Jen & Gary

We are a young, vibrant couple who enjoy life.

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Sick and Tired

OHHhhh... where do I begin?? Friday I woke up with a scratchy throat and didn't think much of it, but as the weekend progressed it kept getting worse! And the congestion and drainage started making me sick. Now, huge cold sores have developed my lips! I have been doing some extensive gardening for my friend's mother in law... So today, I got up and went over to garden. No matter what you do when you are not feeling well seems like a huge task. I stayed until 4:30 and then came home and collapsed. My lips are getting larger and when I cough, it hurts... not good. Anywhoo.. now that I have bored you all with my sob story... I am going to head to bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home