Jen & Gary

We are a young, vibrant couple who enjoy life.

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

All Tucker'd Out

This weekend was very enjoyable. Gary, Me and Coco headed up to my parents Friday evening so my Dad could take a look at our car which had been making a funny noise. Saturday, Gary and Dad got the part and fixed the car in less than an hour, so we had all day to play! Mom made pancakes, bacon etc. Then we just hung out and then we all decided to go see my Grandma. Grandma is 91 and has had a major brain tumor surgery a couple of years ago, and it's amazing to me how great she is doing. Grandma is living on her own and even has a golf cart that she likes to drive around her yard and property. After our wonderful visit at Grandma's Gary and I took off and drove all the way back to Lansing. So Sunday, Gary and I spent our time doing some lawn work and relaxing. Monday I spent most of my time getting ready for class. I am always relieved when class is done for the week. I am enjoying my class, but it's a ton of work! Today, Gary got up and went to work, and I got up and went to Pat's house to do some gardening for her... my, my, my, I am so tired and sore! I was there for 6 hrs, pulling raking and trimming I think that I could fall over right now! And just think, I get to do it all over again tomorrow! However, I am thankful that I am making money from doing this. Actually, I am very thankful for the money at this point..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home