Jen & Gary

We are a young, vibrant couple who enjoy life.

Sunday, October 16, 2005

Confused

Well, as many of you know, I quit my job at the end of July. Unfortunatly I haven't found another job yet... Financally things have been okay. Not a lot of extra money, but enough that we are getting by. God has provided. I am taking a class in interior design, and I am hoping to one day be able to do it of my main job. However, I have put in my application the State, and they sent me a letter stating that I qualify for some jobs, and that I just need to take a test so then I can start applying for different jobs.. Jobs at the state are great pay, good benefits etc. Which the benefits would be great, and have a constant paycheck would be great at this point. However, here is my concern... Do I want to get back in the 9-5? Gary and I hope to have a baby within the next few years... what's going to happen there? Daycare five days a week? I am so CONFUSED! Please pray for me! I need a job and want a job, so that I can bring in a paycheck and help out. I just need some guidence...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home