Jen & Gary

We are a young, vibrant couple who enjoy life.

Friday, November 11, 2005

The Painted Room

Sometimes I feel as if all I do on this blog is complain. I am sorry I do apolojize, however I must admit it is a great outlet to let people know how you really feel! I have been painting a room for my friend's mother in law. The mother in law is a very nice lady, but will sometimes complain about a- how much she is paying me (she set the hrly rate, by the way) b - how long it is taking me... but now we have a new one! She is now complaining about my job proformace! I must admit, I have been putting my heart and soul into this paint job, because the paint has been funky. It is a dark, dark burghandy with white trim. For some reason, it has been turning out streaky everytime!!! It has left me a nervous wreck! So this mother in law saw the streakyness and called my friend, crying! That I wasn't doing a good job, and I was being sloppy! Needless to say, I went to bed that night crying! I am not a sloppy person, if I make a mess, I will clean it up and second of all, I wasn't done with the project!!!!!!!! AGGGRRRHH!! Anywhoo, I won't be doing anymore jobs for her...

2 Comments:

Blogger Jill Corwin said...

Sounds frustrating. You do a wonderful job painting, and burghandy would be really hard to do, but yours in your house looks great!

2:15 PM  
Blogger Kelli said...

I am sorry to hear that as well. :(

10:43 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home