Jen & Gary

We are a young, vibrant couple who enjoy life.

Monday, October 31, 2005

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween! I hope everyone had a great Halloween! We had a pretty good one, we didn't do much, but all in all it was fun. I went and picked a few more Halloween decorations because our neighbors were out doing us, and I am not about to let that happen. So I got some of those huge blow up pumkins, lights and other goodies. I came home and set it all up... After Gary came home, we lit tons and tons of candles and put them in the window for a "haunting" effect... Then they all started to come! Not really a ton though, Gary and I planned for many more trick or treaters. My sister and brother in law brought our niece, she was dressed up as a princess. Lexi and I played.. Lexi likes me to chase her around the house and try to get her, she laughs hystericaly! All in all it was a fun evening, just not too eventful.
[

1 Comments:

Blogger Jill Corwin said...

I have a new post now!!

2:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home