Jen & Gary

We are a young, vibrant couple who enjoy life.

Sunday, November 06, 2005

Wild Willy and Kid Talk

Friday night my girlfriends came to visit. This has been a tradition for us for quite a while, get together at my house, go out for dinner and then shop all day Saturday. Jill arrived promptly at 4:30ish, and Kelli at 6:30ish.. We chatted about lives, I got a earful of daycares in hospital, kids schedule in general. Now for the most part, I look forward to having a child for one day, however, at times likes these, I am thankful for my cats and fun husband. Anyway, we went out to dinner for this great Italian restuarant called Bravo. We stuffed ourselves senseless, had a great waitor named Will, and came home and rented a movie. Saturday morning, we got up and went shopping. We shoppped and shopped, I got crazy and bought some hairspray. We went and had a great lunch at Applebees's, and then back for more shopping. After the shopping and complaining about my driving... Jill, you are driving for all the next events...and no, you aren't driving the lincoln. We headed home... Now, I am heading off to work ... YEE HAA

1 Comments:

Blogger Jill Corwin said...

Sorry Jen, I hope that I didn't hurt your feelings. I didn't mean to if I did. I love you!

7:48 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home