Jen & Gary

We are a young, vibrant couple who enjoy life.

Sunday, November 20, 2005

The Results are In!

As I have made it a well known fact, as of right now I don't have a job. Well, I decided to get brave, and take the Civil Service Test for the State Of Michigan. Well, after that crazy experience, I got my test results back the other day, and I must say, I did pretty good! I now can start applying for jobs! I am so excitied! For the classifications I can apply for, it would start out at $13.00-$15.00 and I would have great benefits! Gary has benefits with his job, however, if I carried our benefits that would mean Gary would get some money kicked back into his salary! So I am asking for all of you to please pray that something will work out that I will be able to get a great job with the state. Oh, another good thing with the State, once I have a kid, I can work "flex" time and not work Monday-Friday. Please pray for the Osbecks.

Thanks,

Love you all...

2 Comments:

Blogger Jill Corwin said...

Yea! I am so happy for you and proud of you! This is so cool!

9:03 PM  
Blogger Kelli said...

Jen, that sounds AWESOME!!!! Maybe I should look into State work, too! I wish you the best! Keep us posted. :)

7:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home