Jen & Gary

We are a young, vibrant couple who enjoy life.

Monday, November 14, 2005

Hunter's Widow

Ladies and Gentleman, I am home alone this week. My man is being "manly" and hunting. He went up to my parents yesterday, to get all geared up for the week. Tonight he was to "scope" out the blind. My Uncle Larry has a blind made just for Gary. It has electricity running to it. Tomorrow is the opening day. Gary will get up and the butt crack of dawn, drag is sorry butt out in the middle of no where, just to SIT for HOURS just to wait for the big 12 point my uncle been seeing... Yeah right, he will get out there, and just sit and fall asleep until about 10 or so, and then head up to my Grandma's where Grandma will have yummy soup waiting and then he will take a nap.... What a mighty hunter...

1 Comments:

Blogger Jill Corwin said...

I hope that you have a good week alone. It is beyond my comprehension why men hunt. Maybe for a couple of hours, but days, it is hard to think about sitting there just waiting. I think that I would have to read or something.

6:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home