Jen & Gary

We are a young, vibrant couple who enjoy life.

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

A Pink Cadillac

I think I am going to do it! I think that I am going to bite the bullet and start doing Mary Kay. I am going to a meeting next week to learn the details. However, I figure since I am not working, I might as start something from home... who knows? This could take off and I not need a full time job and will driving a pink Caddy before you know it. I am not counting my chickens before they hatch because I do want to get all the info first. I am hoping it will make me enough extra money I can do some things around the house that I would like and be great tax write offs. Gary seems to think that it will help us.... so watch out ladies!

It's been kind of a draining few weeks. My sister is on her way to a divorce. She has moved in with us, and is getting an apartment on Friday. I feel as if I have been her anchor in this crazy time in her life, and I am glad that I am here for her since my parents haven't been very supportive. I must say, that all this divorce talk has really got me thinking about my marriage and first of all, how much I am thankful for what Gary and I have, second of all, it makes both Gary and I more aware how we are treating each other, because it can lead to something horrific. Becky diffently has her reasons to go, however it is still sad to see a marriage dissolve.

I am hoping that I can get a job soon. I finally heard back from the law office, and I guess they had someone else with more "law" experience. I was crushed although I figured that's why it took them so long to get back with me. I really wanted that job, it sounded perfect for me. I guess God has another plan for my life and I really have to have faith and believe that because this could get really, really discouraging. After getting turned down some many times you start to question your abilities, and start questioning why I even quite A/O in the first place. I just need to trust that God has really have my best interest in mind and he will provide me with a great job.

Well, I am going to go chat with my hubby and maybe I can talk him into giving me a back rub.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kelli said...

Jen, I am so so sorry to hear about your sister's divorce. I wish you the best with the Mary Kay - I love their products.

9:08 PM  
Blogger Jill Corwin said...

I love Mary Kay and they have such a good reputation. Hope all goes well with it and you make a lot of $.

11:04 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home