Jen & Gary

We are a young, vibrant couple who enjoy life.

Sunday, January 15, 2006

THE OSBECK'S WENT TO CHURCH!!!

As many of you are well aware, Gary and I don't go to church, not that we are against it, it just that first of all, we haven't been really looking, and second of all, well we just don't like to get out of bed on Sundays. However, Gary and I got crazy and decided to try out this church that some of friends go to. The church is called Riverview Church. It's nondenominational and it's laid back. I was a little nervous about going. I don't like those younger group churches that focus on how neat and cool and against the grain they are, but on the other hand, I don't like the whole so stuffy you can't breathe type either. Well, we walked into this church, and you were welcomed, and offered some great coffee. As we walked into the sanctuary, the pastor was pointed out to me, and common looking man in jeans and mingeling with the people (I really like that) We sat down, worshipped, and listened to a wonderful sermon on worry.. (just what I needed to hear.. okay Gary and I needed to hear) all while drinking on some yummy coffee! All in all, I have to say that I enjoyed it very much and would like to continue seeing what all this place has to offer. Gary was thought was different, but he said he wouldn't mind looking into it a little more.

Well, I better get back to work, I need to finish doing the overhaul on my bedroom I started (through cleaning) and then do some more cleaning.. YEE HAA!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Jill Corwin said...

I am so glad you guys tried out a new church. It sounds really neat. Who else goes there?

7:38 PM  
Blogger Kelli said...

Yea Osbecks! Sorry I've been gone....just got our laptop back.

9:04 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home