Jen & Gary

We are a young, vibrant couple who enjoy life.

Thursday, January 12, 2006

Seven Things I want to do.....

I was tagged by my dear friend Kelli... Here it goes!

Seven Things I want to Do Before I Die:

1. Go Paris... "Paris is always a good Idea"
2. Have a child
3. Go to New York
4. Get a college degree
5. Own a large, comfortable home where people can come and relax.. find my home a refuge from the cold world.
6. Drive a convertable
7. Become a wine conasouir

Seven Things I cannot Do:

1. Watch scarey movies (yes Kelli, I did steal that one from you, but truely I cannot do it!)
2. Do math
3. Keep on a good workout schedule
4. Be a morning person
5. Keep my office organized
6. Go without getting my hair done for 2 months
7. Go without makeup

Seven Things that Attract Me to My Husband:

1. He loves me for who I am
2. He listens to me
3. He enjoys having fun, having people over
4. He is determined
5. His ability to make me laugh, when I am very angry.
6. His cute little butt
7. His gentleness in his eyes

Seven Things that I Say Most Often:

1. I love you
2. Have a good day
3. How was your day?
4. Are you listening to me?
5. What the H*ll?
6. COCO (our dog) LAY DOWN!!!
7. You stink

Seven Favorite Books/ Magazines/Authors Etc....

1. Cure for the Common Life (Max Lucado)
2. Suze Ormon
3. Chronicles of Narinia series
4. Anne of Green Gables
5. Dr. Phil
6. Traditional Home
7. Beautiful Home

Seven Movies I watch Over and Over:

1.Band of Brothers (it's a series)
2.Duce Bigalo Male Gigalo
3. Sweet Home Alabama
4. The Notebook
5. When we were Soliders
6. A Few Good Men
7. Top Gun

Seven Things I Enjoy: (this is an extra!)

1. Drinking a some good wine
2. Having people over
3. Listening to some good jazz (these three go well together)
4. Laughing with my husband
5. Decorating/updating my home
6. Planting flowers and beautifying my lawn in May (it gets old as the Summer wears on)
7. Having Christmas partys

(just a side note, these are just a FEW things I enjoy...)

2 Comments:

Blogger Kelli said...

Nice - thanks for the 7's!

8:25 PM  
Blogger Jill Corwin said...

What a nice list. Thank you for sharing. It is interseting to read the lists.

7:37 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home