Jen & Gary

We are a young, vibrant couple who enjoy life.

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

A House wife

Not that there is anything wrong with being a housewife, it's just I never pictured myself as one. As many of you know, I am not a "domestic diva" but the other day I got a phone call from some marketing company, and they were doing some poll and they wanted to know my occupation and I told them that I was currently unemployed. The girl on the other end said, "so you are a housewife?" Well, to be quite honest, I never thought of it that way. I mean, I have been home, doing house chores because they needed to be done, and I do enjoy a clean house. Well, today, as I was folding clothes watching soaps... The tough reality hit me... I AM A HOUSE WIFE!! And then that thought was followed with "I REALLY NEED TO GET A JOB!!" Therefore, I am on the hunt this next week to GET A JOB!

As many of you know, I was suppose to go to my infertility doc this week, however I cancelled because Gary and I agreed awhile ago that we wouldn't start the process until I got a job. Therefore I am once again asking for prayer on this matter. I have been praying that God will provide a job, and a baby... however I feel like God is saying "just be patient!" Therefore, I am continuing to pray and wait.. The perfect job will come along with a little baby... In Gods time not mine.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jill Corwin said...

Jen-hang in there! Something perfect will come along.

10:12 PM  
Blogger Kelli said...

I am so proud of how you are handling everything. Hang in there!

9:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home