Jen & Gary

We are a young, vibrant couple who enjoy life.

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Mary Kay Has Smiled On Me...

Hello Everyone! I am sorry it has been awhile since I have posted, and so much has happened! Just wanted to let everyone know that I am now an official Mary Kay Beauty Consultant! I am so excited! I have met so many great ladies already, and am really looking forward to a great career in the company! I am somewhat nervous, about it all. There is alot to learn! So, if anyone needs a facial, please let me know! I am doing a new challenge 30 face in 30 days.. so girls.. CALL ME ... I would love to come and do ya all up!

In the midst of all my Mary Kay excitement, I have also accepted a temp job at American Emergency Medical of Michigan. I guess from what I understand, I will be preparing testing supplies to be sent out.. or something... who knows... all I know is that I am excited and thankful that I will be bringing in a paycheck, and am hoping that it may lead to something permanment. Also, today I took a test for Accident Fund. I didn't pass all the parts of the test like MS Word and MS Excell. However, I did pass the typing, the math and the word processing. Since I didn't use all MS programs while I was with Auto-Owners, I never really got accainted with the programs. Luckily, I am taking a MS Office class at LCC, so I will be learning about the programs.... and thankfully with Accident Fund, they let you come back every 2 wks and retake the tests until you pass them. (thank the good Lord) I really, really want this job at Accident Fund, because they pay very well and they are good company to work for.

My friend Stacy had her first baby shower this past Sunday. It was so much fun to see all the great baby stuff! She got her stroller, pack n play, swing, and all kinds of other stuff. She is due the 20th of Febuary, she warns me when we go out shopping, that she is a walking time bomb. I feel like I need to write down a plan or something so when we are out together, and she goes into labor, I will have my emergency protocol all set up so I will know who to call, where to go, so I won't be a bundle of confusion. Stacy also wants me to be in the room while she is giving birth.. whew! I feed to study so I will know when to cool the brow, hold the hand, make her laugh, when to back off, get her ice.. there just seems so much to remember!!

Anyway, I hope I didn't bore all of ya.. Hope all is going well, and eveyone is having a great week!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jill Corwin said...

What a cool opportunity to witness a birth. I am jelous! So excited about the Mary Kay. And the other job! Good for you!

11:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home