Jen & Gary

We are a young, vibrant couple who enjoy life.

Sunday, February 12, 2006

Another Fine Weekend

It's been a pretty good weekend. Gary was gone to guards and although I miss him, I have enjoyed my time alone. Friday night I went over to my friend Stacy's house and we watched a movie and chatted. Saturday I went over to some friend's house for taco's and some relaxation. Today I am cleaning, and listening to some jazz. I bleached my bathroom and about passed out!
So I thought I better take a break from it. Whew! I hate a dirty bathroom! I hate it when you look down and see hairs, and a gross sink, it just turns my stomach! I also hate dust! Oh, and I also despise dirty dishes piled up around the sink! There is no need for that especially when you have a dishwasher! Rinse the dish off, and put it in the dishwasher, and if the dishwasher is full, run it! Okay, sorry about the rabbit trail.. Anyway my plan is to finish cleaning, got to Target and then get something going for dinner because Gary will be home around 5 or 6. Oh, and I need to sit down and make out some lists. I am compiling some lists of some things that need to be done around the house. Gary and I have decided we are moving our office to the bigger spare bedroom and making the small room the guest bedroom. Therefore, I will need to paint, pull up carpet etc. I also am planning a small make over on my burgandy bathroom. I want to wall paper it, new carpeting, a new light fixture and then some new assories. I want to to be over the top luxurious. A type of bathroom that you feel like lighting some candles and take a long hot bath. Also on my list, I am adding making my hallway a photo gallery. I want it to be full of friends and family. .....whew! I better get busy. I hope all is well with everyone....
have a great weekend!

2 Comments:

Blogger Jill Corwin said...

Your plans sound great. You are so good at decorating. I can't wait to see all of it. (Hopefully sooner than later)

3:28 PM  
Blogger Kelli said...

Wow - over the top luxuious? That doesn't sound like you at all! :) But really, it's what we've come to expect of you, so don't let us down. :) j/k Love ya!

8:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home