Jen & Gary

We are a young, vibrant couple who enjoy life.

Monday, February 27, 2006

Too Much Baby Talk

My friend Stacy just had her baby, and he is beautiful! It is amazing how much they change from day to day, and it is amazing to watch Stacy go from being crazy and wild to being so careful about her baby and everything must be perfect! However, I don't think that I could take another word about breast feeding. And people being so "icky poo" about all of it. I actually get a little concerned about how much it all turns my stomach! When my sister had her baby, I had to leave the house because all of the "diaper & breast feeding talk' just got under my skin. I don't know that I should admit this all via blogging because I don't mean to sound selfish or cold hearted, however if I have to hear anything more about suckeling I am going to burst!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home