Jen & Gary

We are a young, vibrant couple who enjoy life.

Thursday, February 16, 2006

It's Over.

I am taking a class in Microsoft Office and tonight was my first class. I was a little nervous.. but I did just fine and am glad it's over. It's quite a relief. I don't know why, but I get very nervous worked up over the darn things. Also, I am just glad that the week is coming to close. I look forward to doing things around the house this weekend. I have quite a few plans lined up.. I am hoping to paint.. yee haa! I have my guest bedroom all figured out.. well, almost... I have a wall color picked out, but I also am looking for a new light fixture and deciding what I am going to do with my guest bed.. to paint or not to paint? And if so, what color? And I found a light fixture I like but not in the right finish..Should I keep looking? Or should I buy it, and do my own finish?? I am wearing myself out... better hit the hay.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home