Jen & Gary

We are a young, vibrant couple who enjoy life.

Saturday, February 18, 2006

A Busy Day

It has been one heck of a day. I decided a while ago to change around our rooms... I wanted to make the room that was our office our guest room, and the room that was our quest room our office. It sounds crazy I know, however the room that was our quest room is bigger and since our computer desk is HUGE it just made sense. However, let me just tell you about the day I had. I thought it would be a small task that wouldn't take too long so I could get to painting. Since the our desk is huge we had to unscrew it all so that we could move it through one door into the next door.. AUUUGGHH!!! Gary was driving me nuts! He always second guesses me and won't listen to me at all. Anyway, it was very fursterating. Gary's friends kept calling him and asking to meet them down at the bar to have some drinks and watch the game.. I was begging him to go just to get him out of my hair. I love the man to death... but he will pick through everything peice by peice and I just wanted to get this project done.. At any rate, I am very glad this project done... now for the fun stuff! Painting and putting the room together! therefore, I am off to Lowes.. have a good one!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home