Jen & Gary

We are a young, vibrant couple who enjoy life.

Friday, February 24, 2006

It's a BOY!

As many of you know, my friend Stacy is prego or I guess I should was. This morning Stacy gave birth to Landen Jay Tucker Christensen who was 7lbs 13oz, 20 3/4 inches long and beautiful! I was fortunate enough to be able to be in the room during delivery. It was very interesting to see all of it come into play..in the midst of all the pushing, Stacy turned to me and said "Jen this pregnancy thing is not all it's cracked up to be, don't do it.." And after I saw what all came out, I thought maybe not being able to get pregnant isn't a bad thing!

I am so glad for Stacy and Eric! It will so much fun to watch Landen grow up.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jill Corwin said...

Congratulations to Stacy and Eric. I am so glad you got to be there jen; I am so jelous. I want to get to see a baby be born. Maybe with my grand kids.........

6:15 PM  
Blogger Kelli said...

Tell her congrats from me as well! May his naps be long and his diapers not stinky. :)

8:36 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home