Jen & Gary

We are a young, vibrant couple who enjoy life.

Monday, March 06, 2006

Turning Over a New Leaf

The sun is shining, and the weather is getting warmer.. spring is in the air! ( I hope) Therefore, I decided it was time for a new look for my blog.. what do ya think? It looks fresh and happen'n. I am so ready for some warm weather. I have decided that I am planting roses in my back yard this year and have been doing some research on it... it should be fun! Also, my guest bedroom is looking pretty good and I am getting excited about it!

This weekend, Gary has guards and my girlfriends are coming down! I am hoping to take them so some fun little shoppes, and have a relaxing time not dominated by time restraints. It should be a good time.

Well, I better get back to work!

2 Comments:

Blogger Kelli said...

Love the new look!

10:04 PM  
Blogger Jill Corwin said...

Very fun dots. I am very excited about this weekend. See you soon!

7:20 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home