Jen & Gary

We are a young, vibrant couple who enjoy life.

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Nothing New

I would love to come to my "blogging Session" and tell you something new and exciting, but there really is not too much going on. However, we did get Microsoft Office which is nice since I am taking a Microsoft office class.. however, Excel still sucks. Anyway, yesterday, I cleaned, and washed some rugs and chair cushions and went with my sister to her hair appointment. Today I got up and did a few misc. items, ran to the bank and then stopped in and saw Stacy's new baby.. he is soo cute! It's amazing how much babies change on a daily basis. Anyway now I am sitting here doing my homework for class, but I am going to finish it tomorrow when the house is quiet. I came into the office awhile ago, but now that I am in here, I have a cat laying in front of the monitor, Coco on the floor and Gary is working out on the eliptical watching TV very loudly.. AAUUUGGH! I think I am going to paint..

1 Comments:

Blogger Jill Corwin said...

So funny....I can picture it all!

10:02 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home