Jen & Gary

We are a young, vibrant couple who enjoy life.

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Spring Cleaning!

Since the sun was shining, and the temp was around the fifty degree mark, oh, and my house was just plain gross, I decided to get my butt in gear and do some spring cleaning. I started in the living room moved all the furniture, cleaned the wood floors and mop boards. I even locked the cats in the basement for the day. I don't think that they were impressed, but I really don't care. It's crazy how I can spend all day cleaning and still have more to do. What a feel though, having a sparkling house! It hasn't sparkled in awhile.

I am looking forward to my weekend, Gary is going to guards, and Kelli and Jill are coming for the weekend. Jill is coming Friday night, and Kelli is coming Saturday morning. We are going to hit some cute little shoppes, eat lunch, sit in a cafe and chat... who knows.. it will be nice!

It's four o'clock and Gary will be home in 45 mins and I have ton to go! Talk to ya later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home