Jen & Gary

We are a young, vibrant couple who enjoy life.

Thursday, March 16, 2006

I am amazed

Do you ever sit back and think why am I here on this earth? I have pondered this question for many yrs. However, the past few months, God has seemed to answer this question for me.

I have found God has put me on this earth to perform such wonderful tasks, and He has blessed me with all the talents to do it. He has seen fit that children are not a part of this plan at this time.. for that I am so thankful. You say, thankful for infertility?? And I say "Yes!" Gary and I have been given time together to work together on figuring out why we are on this earth, and to do it. There are many people that were never given that oppurtunity. Gary and I have been brought together and been given the job of comforting and blessing people. Gary and I seek out the need of people and meet it. If they need a sister, I become a sister. If they need a place a comforting place to stay, we welcome them with open arms and treat them as royality. If they need a family, and don't have anywhere to go on the holidays, we call them family and they are welcomed to share time with us. This is Gary and I 's calling. This is why were put on this earth. To bless. Not to attend church (not that going to church is bad, it's actually very good) and go through the motions...Gary and I are to bless... And through blessing people, we become blessed.

You know what's funny? Gary and I don't ever look at this as a job. We love to have people over. We are known around these parts for our summer patio parties. Not a weekend goes by that we don't have someone extra out on our patio. It's been a joy to have people that are tired, overwhelmed and just worn out from life come to our summer parties and kick back and relax.. It gives us joy as people unwind, and are able to push aside life's worries.

I am very thankful for the job God has given us, and for all the talents and blessings He has given us to do the job.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jill Corwin said...

Well put.

6:48 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home