Jen & Gary

We are a young, vibrant couple who enjoy life.

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

484 and counting...

Yep, only 484 more hours and I will be a full time employee, and not just a temp. The last few days have been good. It's so good to get up in the morning and go to work.. I know that sounds crazy, but it's true. And, I feel this work is important work. I just can't explain to everyone how at peace I feel with everything right now. I know everyone is probably tired of hearing me go on and on, and I do apolojize and I thank everyone for listening....However, with the doors opening up job wise, it's like a piece of the puzzle that has finally been put into place.

On a different note, this cold is kick'n my butt! I am tired, and my sinus's are going to explode! But don't worry (kelli, you didn't give this to me.) I will come through it, I am just going to take it easy this week.


I hope everyone is doing well... blog at ya all later..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home