Jen & Gary

We are a young, vibrant couple who enjoy life.

Monday, March 20, 2006

Work'n Nine to Five

Actually it's 8-5 but it was good to be back in the groove of things. Finally after almost of seven months working here and there, it was almost nice to get up to an alarm this morning. I know that give me a few yrs, and it will loose it uniqueness, but getting paychecks will never get old.

As many of you know, I started working at a place called "Maximus." They do contract work for the state. I am working in the department that does work for the Michigan Department of Community Health. I am excited because the office area is small (like 50 people) and the people were very, very nice. Everyone is nice, and helpful and there is much room for advancement .... it's mine for the taking. Our supervisor even mentioned bonus's today, which was brought up during the interview, but in my mind I was thinking "yeah, right bonus's." I just thought it was part of a ploy to get aboard. But when everyone was talking about them, I thought "well, maybe they do really happen." It just seemed comfortable today. It's an answer to prayer!

Lately I have been so sick! I don't know what is wrong. I have been coughing, sneezing and just feeling horrible. I have congestion and achy all over. Thank goodness for cold meds! I hope this doesn't last too much longer, because I am keeping Gary up, coughing and blowing my nose!....AAUUUGHHH!

Well, I think I am going to take some cold meds and lay down..

3 Comments:

Blogger Kelli said...

AAUUGGHHH!!! I hope you aren't sick because of me! If so, I am SO SO SORRY!

However, I am so glad your job went well. It sounds great! Congrats again!

9:07 PM  
Blogger Jen & Gary said...

kelli-don't worry about me being sick...it's in the air...

7:30 AM  
Blogger Jill Corwin said...

Jen, I hope you feel better soon. I am SOOOOO HAPPY about the job! Yea!

6:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home