Jen & Gary

We are a young, vibrant couple who enjoy life.

Sunday, March 19, 2006

Reflections.....

As many of know, I turned 31 on Saturday. To put my age in perspective, it's really not that old, however thinking back to when I was 21, many things have changed.

Such as, my weight. I use to be able to eat all day long and not really see any weight gain. Now, I look at food and I put on 10 lbs.. at least! When I was 21, I use to be able to stay up all night, and work all day the following day. Now, if I don't get a good 7hrs of sleep, you can forget it! When I was 21, things like 401k, and "benefit packages" really didn't matter too much to me. Now that I am 31, I can't be without them. When I was 21, I worked to have just enough money to have a good time. Now, I have to make enough money to pay bills, and have a good time. When I was 21, I didn't really understand what was important in life, and although I may not understand it completely yet at 31, I am at least headed in the right direction. At 21, I didn't have the love of my life and best friend, now that I am 31, Gary is in my life. I have a wonderful joy knowing that Gary and I have a bright future!

Although 31 is getting closer to the "middle aged" bracket, I am glad to be where I am today. I have a lot to look forward to, and a wondeful man to share it with!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home