Jen & Gary

We are a young, vibrant couple who enjoy life.

Sunday, April 02, 2006

Sping is in the Air...

I have to say, I am loving this weather! Well, the warmer part of it! I am so ready for warm, nice weather. I am itching to get out in the yard and do some planting and landscaping. However, before the fun can begin, I have to do the "dirty" work.. dog poop. Yes, it's been awhile since I have been out with the pooper scooper. So, we have back yard full of poop!

The new job has been going pretty well. I am enjoying the people, and I think the work is going to be exciting. There are also opputunites to do some marketing for the company, so I am looking forward to what the future holds for me at Maximus.

Sure haven't been up to anything real exciting lately! We went downtown on Friday to a friend's downtown apartment, which then we all came back to our house, for drinks and pizza. Yesterday, Gary and I did NOTHING! And when I say nothing, I mean nothing. We watched TV and I don't think we even made our bed.

Well, I am off to scoop the poop! Wish me luck!

1 Comments:

Blogger Kelli said...

Scooping poop....something that WON'T be missed at our house. :) (even though that was Marc's job)

9:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home