Jen & Gary

We are a young, vibrant couple who enjoy life.

Sunday, March 26, 2006

"Regulate'n"

The weekend is finally upon us. Saturday, Gary and I ran to Lowe's looked at everything that there is to look at Lowes. We bought a lanscaping magazine for all the wild landscaping ideas I have bouncing around in my head, and then we bought some potting soil...Fun, wild crazy stuff, I know. Anyway, we then stopped for lunch and headed home. Gary then got a wild hair up his you-know-what and ran 5miles. Gary is going to be running in the "Race for the Cure" at the end of April, so he is training now.

After our crazy day (not really) Gary and I were asked by a co worker of Gary's to help chaperone her daughters 16th birthday party. Now, I was thinking party, not a big deal...right?....wrong. We got our invitations, and formal wear was requested, and just not in any color, it had to be black or white. Once we got to the party, there was a DJ, bar tender (non alcoholic drinks of course) and the dinner was fully catered. After all 86 teenagers ate, they got on the dance floor...my, oh my... it was dry hump'n central.. Gary and I were laughing, as were maintaining the crowd. Gary and I were out dancing in the middle of the crowd, just to let them know that there were some adults watching. All, in all, it was a great time, and in all actuality the kids behaved themselves.

Today is blessed Sunday, and the plan is to do some cleaning and relax. Gary is cleaning the laundry room as we speak. Gary likes to get on these kicks and tear a room a part and clean and then he puts it all back together...although he has a bad habit of throwing things away...things that I don't want thrown away... auuuggh! men!

Anyway, I hope that everyone has a great rest of the weekend...it's back to work tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home