Jen & Gary

We are a young, vibrant couple who enjoy life.

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Still Here...

The last few days have been pretty uneventful. Sunday night Stacy, Eric and baby Landen came over Sunday evening for dinner and visiting. We had chicken parmasean, salad, breadsticks, and cake for dessert. Stacy and I enjoyed some good red wine and chatted. It was really nice to play with baby.

I was looking into my blog archives tonight and realized that I have been blogging for awhile now. I realize I only have 2 readers... (Jill & Kelli) but I am finding this to be a great outlet to express feelings and frusterations. Although you may not want to hear them all, it's still nice to have an outlet where you can let it all fly. So, thanks for reading and commenting (although no one has commented in awhile....)

Gary and I just got back from our evening walk, so no I am going to settle in, and watch "American Idol" and "America's Next Top Model" Have a good night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home